Podcast coming Tuesday, January 21st!
CHOSEN is a podcast on Birth + Faith through the eyes of a doula, coming to a podcast listening player near you, each Tuesday, beginning January 21st. (pending approval!)
For the first season of CHOSEN: Birth + Faith through a Doula lens, in 8 episodes, we will explore:
(1) What it means to be CHOSEN for childbearing, 1/21
(2) How being CHOSEN transforms your pregnancy, 1/28
(3) Why being CHOSEN prompts us to better understand childbirth, 2/4
(4) How being CHOSEN affects how we experience labor, 2/11
(5) How knowing we are CHOSEN prompts us to share our stories of birth, 2/18
(6) How CHOSEN affects our experiences of loss and grief, 2/25
(7) How CHOSEN causes us to lean into our village for rest and renewal with a fresh babe, 3/3
(8) How CHOSEN affects our understanding of birth, throughout Biblical times and today, 3/10
In these 8 episodes, the famous lyric from Bethel music will ring true:
“From my mother’s womb, you have CHOSEN me, Love has called my name.”
Text CHOSEN to (202) 410-4202 to be updated on new content via email, and join us on your favorite podcast listening app on January 21st (pending approval!) for the first episode!
Be sure to sign up for the mailing list to stay in the loop of launch date, episodes, and more!
Click the corresponding links below to listen + subscribe!
Episodes will be archived on this page.
00. CHOSEN: Trailer
Click the link above to listen to the trailer via your preferred platform – more pending approval, and will be added here promptly.